Re: [RTTY] VQ9LA LP ops

To: Larry Arneson <vq9la@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VQ9LA LP ops
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:49:48 +0000
I was looking for you, Larry! At first, you didn't hear me, so I
spotted you on the cluster, and then W6OTC snuck in first ;) Great
signal for 50W! You were solid copy from 0130 to 0200, then started to
fade a bit. 100W to 4L here, on a hilltop. Only have a vertical on
30m, but will try to give it a shot tomorrow.

73,

    ~Iain / N6ML