Re: [RTTY] WRITELOG QUESTION

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WRITELOG QUESTION
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:56:24 -0400
 > If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get CAT to work with
 > WriteLog I would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance

Make sure you have properly configured hardware handshake in WriteLog
and your interface.  The TS-570 is one of the most difficult/unreliable
CAT interfaces because the controller is too small/slow for the job.
If handshake is not set properly the TS-570 will "handshake off" and
refuse to respond to the computer.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV