[RTTY] Please stop the SO2R banter

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Please stop the SO2R banter
From: k3mm@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:58:30 -0500 (CDT)
I think we can all agree that SOnR operation has an advantage over SO1R. It
would be stupid to think otherwise.

We can all argue about what to do about it depending on our point of view. That
has been overdone to a multiple death on this reflector. If you want to keep
this debate up, please go create your own group, because this really doesnt
have anything exclusive to RTTY or digital modes.

If you want to discuss how to do it or do it better on digital, go for it here.

73, Ty K3MM