[RTTY] Questions

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Questions
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:33:42 -0500
I have two questions for the reflector:

1.  To operate 75 baud do you just check it in MMTY.?  No other changes in the
program setup?

2.  Why is Fldigi so popular?  Tried many times to set it up and I can't get it
to work.

Now, a comment.  If you think that this reflector gets too personal, you should
have been on the Amp reflectors.  Now, there are REAL personality issues.  I'd
never leave here.  There are too many "gems" of information from those already
mentioned to be gleaned.

Also, one of the reasons that we have lost membership is because of our average
age.  Eventually, we all become an SK.  This past years I've had many cards
returned stamped "SK".

73,

Tom W8JWN