Re: [RTTY] Super Check Partial

To: <w0yk@msn.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Super Check Partial
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:29:36 -0000
Hi all,

Like others, I stick with the RTTY-only version of the SCP, as I don't wish
to get partial calls confused by non-RTTY callsigns.
It is bad enough when Writelog decides to only highlight part of a real call
where the full AND partial are both valid.
I can see many instances where the full SCP would only add to the confusion.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100303-0, 03/03/2010
Tested on: 03/03/2010 18:29:35