Re: [RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports

To: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports
From: Stein Roar LA6FJA-K3RAG <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:24:20 +0100 (MET)
Hi

I am a fan of using dash between serial number, so if I had QRM or QSB it helps
for me to receive acutally the correct number..
f.ex. I see 599*lkljk124*kjj12 I dont know what it is.. but if I see
599-124-124 I can fast confirm what is correct number.

So if I see a report seperated with dash I know what is the correct number I
going to punch into the log.

I am not a fan of using the mouse to click the call or serialnumber, I do like
to use the keyboard, but this depends on what the ops are into.

The worst I seen past 2 yrs is this guys which just sends their call and RST +
Serial to reply to your CQ... how can you know who they are calling or sending
RST to ?

73 LA6FJA Rag