Re: [RTTY] BAND OPERATION POLLS..

To: <arsk0jn@aol.com>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BAND OPERATION POLLS..
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:28:44 -0400
I think that if we want this 'hobby' to survive and recrute new ops as time
goes by, we must be more open minded or the hole thing will end up being an sk
with the rest of us one of these days. We can decide to operate one mode or
another if we please but we shouldn't close the door to new technologies and
modes of operation in the best interest of ham radio...I think

73, Fabi  va2up