Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:27:49 -0700
Hi Steve

Only problem with that is if someone is still calling you while you are
sending VE3JI (which happens a lot), they might not be sure who you came
back to.  Then if they don't come back, you have to send the exchange again.
If you have VE3JI on the end, then they are sure who they came back to.  73
Tom W7WHY