[RTTY] New RTTY Roundup DX records

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] New RTTY Roundup DX records
From: ws7i <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:55:41 -0700
There will be updated RTTY Roundup DX records on the ARRL site soon.  Seems
that a bug in the software that generates these excluded some EA scores
from the records.

As I was reading my latest QST I see some updates in Contest Club scores as
well. Dominion DX Group moving up to take first place in the local club
catagory.

Had a question from W7RY on plaques and this is just a reminder those come
out in late December.  We also need to continue to Beef up the Plaques and
by Contacting Sean KX9X at contests@arrl.org you can get next year's lined
up.  Seems with our wonderful manufactures doing them all for a couple of
years we stopped doing the job that we were.

Jay
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by ClamAV]