Re: [RTTY] EU1SA, AA6YQ profiles in MMTTY

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EU1SA, AA6YQ profiles in MMTTY
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:53:10 -0500
See the Spreadsheet mentioned in the message below. MMTTY provides two
different RTTY demodulators: PLL and Frequency Discriminator. The Frequency
Discriminator can be configured to use two different kinds of digital
filters (IIR, FIR). A Profile lets you choose and configure the RTTY
demodulator, as well as establish other settings used during RTTY operation.
To better understand the parameters listed in the spreadsheet, open MMTTY's
Help, select the "Demodulators" topic (near the bottom of the Table of
Contents), and review the material there.

     73,

           Dave, AA6YQ