Re: [RTTY] FW: Kosova (Kosovo) Added as Multiplier for CQWW DX Contests/

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Kosova (Kosovo) Added as Multiplier for CQWW DX Contests/CQ DX Marathon
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:23:49 -0500
Stations in the Republic of Kosova would be defined by the CTY.DAT file which
is maintained by Jim AD1C.

Not all YU8 stations are in the Republic of Kosova.  For example, I worked
YU8DZ on 40M RTTY during the February 2008 NAQP RTTY
contest and his QTH is not in the Republic of Kosova.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com