Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes

To: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes
From: "Fred Dennin" <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:54:07 -0500
The support that I've received from the N1MM group has been immediate and
outstanding.  I have sent requests for help during contests and been given
resolution to them during the contest.  Post contest help from Tom after one
major contest saved an entire log for me that otherwise, I would not have
been able to retrieve, due to operator error, not the program.  I highly
endorse N1MM and the generous people supporting it.

73'....Fred WW4LL