Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes
From: Vilnis Vosekalns <yl2kf@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:35:51 +0000
Hi Jim,
A little not correct re Writelog vs N1MM .
Tail-end style is possible with N1MM long  time ago if using other
macros , and really do not
need {logthengrab}  to make tail-end  with it.  Probably, because
someone asking, this come available in one makro.
In the same time I can't imagine how popular it come for real users.
In new version is other quite fine new feature - digital call
stacking,{LOGTHENPOP} looks terrible good for me.
The only lowlight is that I never get so big pile-up here in Latvia to
use it in full power ..:-)

73 and GL in pile-ups
Vilnis  / YL2KF