Re: [RTTY] new to RTTY

To: "DESloan@aol.com" <DESloan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] new to RTTY
From: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:47:12 -0500
I am (don't know why) using N1MM for everything.
general logging goes to "DX" contest, but I recently found that
besides DXCC tracking/highlighting of new one per band/mode I would
also interested in states as well.

Which contest I should use to have both states/countries tracked?
CQ WW seems to be one, but I better use a contest which allows
CW/SSB/RTTY contacts.