[RTTY] LAST CALL FOR TARA MELEE...

To: rtty@contesting.com, rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com,psk-tara@yahoogroups.com, digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com,digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] LAST CALL FOR TARA MELEE...
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:52:37 EST
Howdy Folks:

Well, there still is just a little time left (until 31-December-2007) to
submit your TARA Melee Score for this year's contest. All of us from TARA ask
EVERYONE that has yet to submit a score to PLEASE do so now! If you look at the

results that we've posted so far you'll see we're in for one of the best
year's  that we've ever had. So, don't think that you have to have some
colossal
score  in order to submit one, that just is not true. We want to hear from
every  participant that entered the contest to please consider sending in your
score.  There still are a lot of you DX stations that we haven't heard from and

I'm hoping you'll take a few minutes right now to help us out. Your score DOES
 make a difference with us!!

Simply go to _http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html)

Also, go to our web site and review the "new" SOAPBOX section we've posted.
Go to:  _http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_07soap.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_07soap.html)

73 - Bill  NY2U
And do not forget the TARA sponsored  contests...
http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html