[RTTY] Receiving RTTY on Sub VFO on FT1000MP?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Receiving RTTY on Sub VFO on FT1000MP?
From: KT0DX <kt0dx@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 02:15:50 +0000
I would like to know if there is a way to configure the FT 1000MP (Not a

Mark V) to be able to receive RTTY on the Sub VFO.  I would like to use
the Sub VFO to locate the station the DX is working when the DX station
is operating split.  I have spent some time on the internet looking for
information but have not come across anything.

My set up here is a FT 1000MP and using a RIGblaster plus for the
interface to the computer.  I usually use MMTTY for the program but I
also have a HAL DXP38.

Will I need a 2nd sound card to do this?

Please if you have any information on this I sure would appreciate it if
you could e mail me the information direct at KT0DX@earthlink.net.

Thanks
Steve (KT0DX)