Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for JARTS 2008

To: ve3gsi@canada.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for JARTS 2008
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:17:32 -0600
On 10/24/2007 11:22 AM, Eric - VE3GSI wrote:

> For those of us that use contest callsigns to automatically turn the rotor
> to the correct direction with software, wrong call areas often are a
> problem.

That is true.  However, does logging software know that AD1C/0 is a
Zero-land call?  It depends on how software parses the callsigns; some
software may decide that since it doesn't change country, there is
noting to do for the "/0" at the end.  CT does what you want, I can't
speak for what the others do.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us