[RTTY] Travelling to a DX Spot for the CQWW RTTY TEST!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Travelling to a DX Spot for the CQWW RTTY TEST!
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:15:28 -0700
>I had several emails before my post last night asking me why I would go to
KP2 when another group is going there. I simply stated that I was not aware
of another group going to KP2 for the CQWW RTTY TEST

What I really don't understand about this entire thread is the above
statement.  There are always people at KP2 since it is a "normally"
activated part of the world.  Last I checked KP2N and others like NP2W,
NP2DZ, KP2VI, NP2DJ all live there.

The Virgin Islands is on in all RTTY contests last time I gave Ron and the
guy's plaque's.  Last year they were KP2D I believe.

After all the Virgin Islands are an ARRL Section with quite a large number
of operators.

Your point about using the NG3C.com list is a good one, however, this info
is gathered from several sources and not just posted.
http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cqr2007.html  Also note that this list isn't
widely used by RTTY contests/contesters.  You won't find any other RTTY
contest listed.  e.g. WPX, or BARTG, or RTTY Roundup et al.  I did notice
that evidently HC8N isn't operating this year. Nor anyone from P4.

BTW, everyone should visit this page to see who is going where and perhaps
some callsigns to look for during the contest for counties/zones.  Also has
QSL info.