[RTTY] ONLY PCS and HUMAN CAN MAKE MISTAKES

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ONLY PCS and HUMAN CAN MAKE MISTAKES
From: "Hi3tej hi3tej" <hi3tej@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:13:07 +0000
Hi Rttyers:
I received some e-mail concerning ab my scorre at Sp rtty test,
Lately I discovered a bug in my N1MM logger software  and the final are 6
continents

Also all results posted at the reflector there are not finals, The contest
comitte must
check it.

I got some nice recordings of  some station running on 2 bands at the same
time
but I erroneus saw his or their call as a Single Operator entry.

As I had said b4 ONLY HUMANS CAN MAKE MISTAKE BUT ...

73's Ted