[RTTY] Elecraft K3 - Computerless PSK31/RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Elecraft K3 - Computerless PSK31/RTTY
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 10:45:20 +0000
N6KR:
 >The decoder also works for PSK31 and RTTY, and you can transmit in
these modes just by sending CW with the keyer paddle (or an attached
keyboard). This eliminates the computer entirely, should you be so
inclined.

         This is going to do wonders for expeditions
using digital modes!  I've never used digital before
but I'll bet the digital community will be thanking you
for all the expeditions they work once the K3 starts
shipping.  Truly an incredible innovation!

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV