Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY

To: Nelson Moyer <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:45:08 +0000
another quote from the article then Ill quit.
"....Always one band, 20.  I wanted DX, and thats where the DX was. On 20."
at that time w1gkk ran a ts830 remote vfo, and sb220 and a cushcraft
monband beam--his first storebought beam...
brings back good memories of  kinder times as opposed to the idiots that
call and call , and call.
enough\
this is a great hobby
73 john