Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N8S RTTY
From: Laurent Ferracci <l.ferracci@comeca-group.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:26:02 +0200
Dick White a écrit :

> Working them RTTY would be icing on the cake.

 From here -south France- this is quite a hard DX to work. Up to now,
i've just been able to hear them on 20M, nothing upper on my KT34A@45ft.

Saturday around 8Z they were loud on 20/SSB but i couldn't break the
pile-up. Unfortunately they weren't on 20/CW. When they appeared in
20/RTTY i could read them easily. While they were calling "UP 2" i
noticed they worked some stations on other frequencies. I worked them UP
4 after three calls.

So up to now, RTTY has saved me a new one !

(i've left the radio alone during the long easter WE, now i'm gonna try
again other modes/bands if possible)

--
Laurent F1JKJ