Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:43:25 -0600
UPDATE:

I retested the CQ in the RUN F3 macro and
it no longer repeats the F3 macro. I'm using
v7.1.3 so that behavior has been corrected
somewhere along the software revision trail.

So I'm set to go... and this contest I'll finally be
saving those 3 minutes that Bill was talking about!

73 de Bob - K0RC in MN

Message: 6