[RTTY] Belkin Serial Port F5U103

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Belkin Serial Port F5U103
From: "GARY ELLIOT" <k7ox@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:54:10 -0000
Hello Group,

I have a Belkin F5U103 USB to Serial Port adaptor and trying to install it on a
WIN98SE machine.  I downloaded the drivers for WIN98 from the Belkin web site
and ran the .EXE file which installed several files on my HD in my root
directory C:\F5U103.  I then plugged in the USB line to the F5U103 and rebooted
my computer.  While it was booting up I saw the LEDS in front of the converter
blinking but when the computer finished booting up none of the LEDS in front
were lite.  When I go to DEVICE Manager I do not see any new comm port.

Obviously doing something wrong ! Anybody out there using a F5U103 with a
WIN98SE machine who could help me here ?  Appreciate any comments/suggestions.
Thanks.

73 Gary K7OX