Re: [RTTY] IARU and 14100 Beacon QRM from Digital Signals

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] IARU and 14100 Beacon QRM from Digital Signals
From: John Becker <w0jab@big-river.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:33:42 -0500
Key 2 words being  - "using software" -  I don't nor do I have a waterfall.
I can park my mark between your mark and space and have a QSO
with out missing a letter using my 35years old 28 ASR teletype machine and
A ST-6 TU. But being software free on RTTY I may be wrong as to the
understanding of what you can do.

John, W0JAB