Re: [RTTY] Answering CQ's

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Answering CQ's
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:41:52 -0400
Hi Tom
Today most RTTY op's are on freq. (A few still dont underswtqnd AFC and NET
with AFSK, or realize AFC on MMTTY changes where they tune even if they use
FSK.

Given the above statement, and contuinuing to see progress with tuning on
freq., I am all for eliminating the call sign of the station being called,
and 2 iteraqtions of the stqtion calling under good conditions, qnd 3 if
poor conditions.

Byron, W3WKR