Re: [RTTY] RTTY Hall of Shame

To: "Jim Rhodes" <k0xu@iowadsl.net>, <ws7i@ewarg.org>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Hall of Shame
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:30:31 -0400
There are 16 beacons on this frequency, spread around the world. Each
transmits in turn for 10 seconds out of 180, and then the process repeats.
Depending on propagation, your antenna's gain and heading, and the duration
of your visit, you might easily hear nothing. I am hearing several beacons
on 14100 at this moment.

   73,

        Dave, AA6YQ