[RTTY] MixW com port question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MixW com port question
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:23:37 -0800
I really should go to the MixW group with this I suppose, but maybe
someone on this reflector knows the answer and I won't have to subscribe.

I have MixW working ok using com1 for VFO reading and software PTT,
and com3 for FSK output. My question is this: If you want to use
hardware PTT, which I do, does it have to be done from the same com
port as the rig control? If so, I would need to build new cables
because the ones for MMTTY won't work. MMTTY allows PTT and FSK
output on the same com port but if I'm reading the help file right,
MixW does not.

All advice appreciated.

73, Bill W6WRT