Re: [RTTY] AGC: on or off?

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AGC: on or off?
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:29:08 -0600
On 1/31/06, Radioman <radioman@frpd.org> wrote:

> Don.. thats a good one..
> the IC-746 just has the fast/slow or off no other way for in > betweens sort
> to say of AGC but i could see that making a difference in recovery..

But the 746Pro does, which is why I'm glad I eBayed that one and not
its predecessor!

Thanks to all for the great replies - I'll work with it during the XE
test this weekend!

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin