Re: [RTTY] thats very sad Gert

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] thats very sad Gert
From: George K3GP <k3gp@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:15:16 -0500
Bill Turner wrote:

> There's a certain WA2 who wouldn't QSL my SASE because I was "too
> late" sending it to him - six months or something, although he spent

Seems to me that the only time a QSL is "too late" is when the recipient
has become a silent key. And then, you wouldn't get a "too late"
response unless it was from the bereaved family.

Personally, I don't bother to keep a "black list" of non-QSL'ers to
avoid in a contest - doing so would probably cause ME to drop a place or
two in the final standings.

It HAS been enlightening to see what high-profile hams neither QSL nor
participate in LOTW, however. As Arte Johnson used to say "Verrrry
interesting"  (Boy am I dating myself with that observation!)

Just my two centavos worth.
--
333-3333,
George K3GP