[RTTY] mw0cri ru sum

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] mw0cri ru sum
From: "mw0cri" <mw0criwales@dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:12:35 -0000
           ARRLRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2006-01-07

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : MW0CRI

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Overlay Category : ROOKIE
Default Exchange : 001
      Gridsquare : IO72PB
on time :  6.5 hrs
            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V5.12.11

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sta   Cty
         3.5      46     46    2    3
           7     145    145    2   21
          14      43     43   16   11
          21       1      1    1    0
       Total     235    235   20   35

           Score : 12,925
             Rig : ft 1000mp v  75watts used

        Antennas : 3 ele mini beam.... vert 40/80 cushcraft

           soapbox
          happy new year to all!!. the second ru test thanks to all for working
me .only took part really saturday night...family outing was arranged weeks
ago,so unable to operate on sunday.best dx for me was on 40 mtr saturday night
when i worked a vk and p49.great to work a couple on north american stations on
80 mtr which was new to me ,since i've only really been contesting and dx'ing
on this band for the last 6 months.first test also to test the ft 1000mp v
which santa kindly left for me (must have been a really good boy or the xyl is
trying to get rid of me in the shack).what a difference the filters make in
rtty tests.but stuck at 75 watts as not to upset anyone.all the qso's have been
uploaded to the lotw...for anyone who need's the confermation.
 see you in the next test 73s david mw0cri