[RTTY] SARTG NY CONTEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <uk-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG NY CONTEST
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:19:19 -0000
What a fun way to start 2006 and great to work so many old friends!  With the
new year less than 12 hours old and 100 Qs in the log, fantastic.
Great conditions on 80/40m this morning lots of NA and EU stations at good
signal levels.  ZL4BR sadly got away
 but knocked off my seat when JA6GCE replied to my CQ on 40m.  Not too bad for
40w and a piece of wire!!

SARTGNYRTY Score Summary Sheet

Operator(s) : MM0BQI
Band : ALL
Power : LOW
Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : 001
Gridsquare : IO85
Name : Jim Martin
Address : 3 lismore Avenue
City/State/Zip : Edinburgh    EH8 7DW
Country : SCOTLAND
Club/Team : Summer Isles Radio Club
Software: N1MM Logger V5.12.2
Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   WPX
    3.5      24      24       5       6
     7        76      76      16   14
 Total     100    100    21    20
Score : 4,100
 Rig : MP, microHAM microKeyer running N1MMLogger with MMTTY
 Antennas : Loaded 40/80m dipole 6m AGL
 Soapbox : Great fun and nice to see so many old friends on the bands.

Tried out my very RF quiet 19 inch LCD monitor and wireless mouse/keyboard for
the first time.
There is enough real estate on the monitor to do away with the second display
and having the desk free from wires
was just superb.  Roll on RTTY RU next weekend.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI