Re: [RTTY] QTC

To: VE2RYY <ve2ryy@globetrotter.net>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QTC
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:52:34 -0800 (PST)
NOEL,
You can send (and receive) as many BATCHES (10 previous QSO's - meaning 10
QTC's) as you want during the Contest, on any band.
They make it in Batches, of course you can send less then Ten QTC's at the
moment, if you have less then Ten. You cannot send or receive More then Ten
during one session.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

VE2RYY <ve2ryy@globetrotter.net> wrote:
Hello
How many QTC's can we send in batch of 10 qsos ....I was told 10(RX and TX)
together.
Can we send all the 10 QTC's on a single band instead of sending them on many
bands.
For example, Can I send all my 10 QTC's on 20 meters only?????
Thanks
NOEL