[RTTY] SCC RTTY

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:19:50 -0500
I was set up to be in the SCC RTTY contest this week end. But, my faithful
ten Tec Paragon went dead yesterday as well as the Ten Tec power supply
while in QSO with PA1CC. I hope Ton reads this mail so he will understand
why I was gone suddenly. His e-mail address in QRZ is not correct.

No back up rig so I am off the air for a while. The Paragon was sent to Ten
Tec in January and it has failed again. I guess it is trying to tell me I
need a new rig. Sorry to miss the contest and hope to be back before I miss
too many. No to make a decision on a new radio.

    73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251
whiter26@sbcglobal.net