Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster- worth the money?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster- worth the money?
From: Tom Norris <r390a@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:42:21 -0500
Bill and the group.

I use a Signal Link SL-1+

Not only did it cost less, but it doesn't use up a com port.
It has it's own "vox" circuit built in, just connect to your
rig, hook up audio in/out, and you're ready to go.

As for homebrew, the circuit is very simple for this and
any of the other interfaces. Couple of small transformers
to isolate audio, an optoisolator if you are using a comm port
to provide TX, if not a small audio amp ckt to detect tone and
turn on a transistor switch.

73

Tom NU4G