Re: [RTTY] 1000mp mkv

To: NOEL POULIN <noelhq@globetrotter.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 1000mp mkv
From: Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell <k3nc@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:32:25 -0500
Noel,

I am sure someone has pointed you to rttycontesting.com and Don's diary
of pro 3 usage.

I am using a pro2 and its the best rtty rig I have used (started with
ts520,ts940,ft1000D,ic-775dsp and now the pro2.)

The dsp filters are really effective, I have not noticed the
overloading problem I suffered through with my 1000D. I have used a
1000MP and felt it was just okay. I did not see any difference from the
1000D and the display soon burned itself into my brain.

The rig I would like to hear from is Orion users, any out there who are
rtty contesters??

73 de Neal