[RTTY] The MMMM's !!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The MMMM's !!
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:13:11 -0000
Hi again all,

Ooopss! Had a bit of "brain-fade" with this, and I should have realised that
an M is a shifted (or should that be un-shifted!) full-stop!

I didn't have a copy of the Baudot code to hand, and didn't think to check
before posting it! Daft!

Oddly though, looking back at the saved text from MMTTY, I got mostly
MMMMGU0SUP DE rather than .....GU0SUP DE.

I also "discovered" that if you get some unshifted numbers in the receive
screen of MMTTY, and you right-click on it, it gets changed to numerals!
eg, clicking on the T in "UR TOO" changes it to UR 599.
I'm sure this must be already documented somewhere, but I hadn't realised it
did that!

73 all,
Phil GU0SUP