Re: [RTTY] Unshifted Numbers

To: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Unshifted Numbers
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:35:48 +0000
I think MMTTY has a better way to do this: Shift+click changes the entire gibberish text so you can see just where the number lies. In the usual situation, I have no clue where the actual exchange data is on the line, so wouldn't know where to click to transfer with the writelog method.

Since I have two sound cards in my computers, I run a standalone copy of MMTTY alongside WL so I can translate shifted text easily (and also for the superior tuning display and waterfall).

You must be in Florida waiting out the Canadian winter.

Jerry W4UK