Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:13:01 +0100
Goetz,
Are you sure about this?
To be honnest I have serious doubts !

The rule states that
"Every QTC that was correctly transferred, counts one point for the sender and
one point for the receiver."

1) For me, it means that everybody sending a log should include QTC's otherwise
they will not be counted for the sender...
2) the question remains for stations not sending a log...

However, if I was the corrector , I would not count unverifiable QTC's... too
easy isn't it?

To be checked with DL6RAI...
Pat

[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them
from [DJ3IW Goetz] [Permanent Link][Original]