Re: [RTTY] Logging software?

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Logging software?
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:12:48 +0000
> > I have been looking at changing my logging software.
> > I need something that will track my DXCC, WAZ, WAS etc, import/export ADIF
> > and do post event logging.
> > I do not need contest logging, or real time logging really, although if the
> > software could interface with MMTTY, so much the better. If I import an ADIF
> > file after a contest, it would be useful if it could tell me which countries
> > were new ones. LoTW is also used here.

Logger 32 by K4CY will do all of the above, plus has cluster
capability, telnet ability, morse sending ability, RTTY and PSK
ability, a grey line ( which Bob was working on today while I was
visiting ) Sat tracking, and about 1000 other features. BTW, the RTTY
function uses the MMTTY engine. Let's see, you can do call lookup with
different CDROMS, keep track of ANY particular entry you might want to
add, such as names, zip codes, ect.
Automatically monitors a cluster unconnected and displays countries
not worked, confirmed or worked and not confirmed. Clicking on a spot
auto populates the QSO entry field, QSYs your radio to that frequency,
and then it's up to you if you're on SSB, otherwise the program will
do the work for you.

It is without doubt the best general purpose logging program in
existence. It's free, and you can't beat that. It will also do some
general contest work if the rst and serial number are all that are
required.

It does not create a cabrillo file.

73
Ed