Re: [RTTY] "Sputnik Craze"

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] "Sputnik Craze"
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:24:56 -0500
WoW

Don't know what this has to do with RTTY!! But since we all told our ages
last weekend here goes.

I was born in 1951. I lived out in the sticks. I remember Sputnik going
over head. It moved over head quickly and looked like it was rolling as it
went over. Don't remember all the new stories or any of that other stuff
about the space race but I do remember seeing it go over.

It was cool!!

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL