[RTTY] RE: JARTS Contest and operator age

To: "Susan M. King" <k5du@texas.net>,"a RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: JARTS Contest and operator age
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:18:27 +0100
Hi Sue and the group,

Firstly Sue, thanks for the contacts over the weekend!

And no, I don't think the 00 thing made any difference to the average age.
Actually, the average isn't that meaningful anyway, and one should go by the
MEAN age, which happened to be reasonably similar for most of us.

I actually thought that 62 was the most common age in my log, and was
surprised that it wasn't, but it was a close run thing. I had 20 at 57
years, and 19 at 62.

73 all
Phil GU0SUP

---