[RTTY] my LoTW stats

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] my LoTW stats
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:59:19 -0500
I'm sorry guys, I don't understand this.

I most certainly did pick a fixed width font.

And....if I go to the url via my browser, I see all the rows, and columns in perfect alignment.
(except the September as I had an extra tab I think)

So I don't know why it's coming out scrambled.

I understand fixed width fonts. The font I used was Andale Mono so it would have the slashed zero and STAY in alignment.

I think it's Al Queda....as good an answer as I can come up with.

----------------------------------------------------- Newspaper Headline: Two Sisters Reunited after 18 Years in Checkout Counter -----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland