RE: [RTTY] RULES FOR SCC RTTY 2004 HAVE BEEN MODIFIED!

To: "'RTTY (new)'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] RULES FOR SCC RTTY 2004 HAVE BEEN MODIFIED!
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:39:53 -0700
OTOH, the new rule seems to only effect those who win plaques, a small
group, and it would be unusual if any of them did not have rig control.

As for the standing SO band change limit, that really is a stupid rule.
Ranks right up there with the band change limit for MS in most contests,
which should be a 10-minute rule on OPERATOR changes, not band changes, so
that the MS operator could at least have SO2R.

73,
Ed - W0YK