[RTTY] FW: XU7ABN QSL

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: XU7ABN QSL
From: "Richard Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 15:15:21 -0500
Relay from Peter / F6FJE

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Pierre-Jean MERCERET" <pierre-jean.merceret@tele2.fr>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:35:36 +0200
To: <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Subject: XU7ABN QSL

Hello Dick...and BTW all RTTY'ers

I confirm the trouble....Contacted in end of july (and not for the 1st
time), XU7ABN (Claude.....ex F9LC) give me a " No QSL " in answer to my
question about QSL manager....The end of the QSO was in French language and
he had confirm that he don't want any QSL card (may be some problem to
receive and send via local post office)....

For info, Claude was a french ham (licensed as F9LC as indicated in QRZ
[dot] com), and he is now retired in XU land.

Hope to have a contact in TTY with another XU station to confirm this
country in this mode....73's and hope to read you during a contest..

Peter / F6FJE
F6FJE@ref-union.org

------ End of Forwarded Message