Re: [RTTY] RE: no rtty ops in Delaware

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RE: no rtty ops in Delaware
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:23:21 -0700

On Jul 21, 2004, at 1:46 PM, Peter Laws wrote:
WA3GGM was gracious enough to work me as well after my plea here.
Likewise W8WEJ for WV. Got N1MGO in VT on the weekend, so all I need is
Montana as well!

Have you guys tried PSK31?

MT was pretty common not too long ago, at least during RTTY Roundups. If it is harder to work now, could be the folks have gone on to other modes.

Heck, there was a time not too long ago that the easiest way to work Benin in any mode was to watch for Peter TY1PS to appear on an RTTY contest. He migrated to Pactor and I have never heard Benin on RTTY since.

73
Chen, W7AY