Re: [RTTY] QSL cards for F'hafen

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL cards for F'hafen
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:30:24 +0200
Phil Cooper wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Oooh! It's getting close now, and I am getting as excited as a kid!
>
> If anyone is attending the F'hafen HamRadio event, and wants a QSL card from
> me, please email me and let me know, and I will bring the cards with me.
> If there are any requests, I can take them to the RTTY dinner on Friday
> evening, or I can pass them on during the day on Saturday.
>
> 73 for now
> Phil GU0SUP
> ..

Hi Phil and all,

need GU confirmed on 80m RTTY; many thanks for the confirmations
on many other bands!  ~:)

24.01.04  18:30  GU0SUP  80m  FSK  BARTG Sprint
07.02.04  19:15  GU0SUP  80m  FSK  XE Contest
14.02.04  07:35  GU0SUP  80m  FSK  WPX2004
21.03.04  05:02  GU0SUP  80m  FSK  BARTG HF

For all, who are visiting the HAM RADIO 2004 in Freidrichshafen, Germany,
you should know: At the exhibition center the DARC QSL Bureau is in Hall A1.
Just ask at any DARC booth (i.e. #451) where you can leave your "thousands"
of QSL cards. ~:)

Please have in your mind

# RTTY Information exchange and meeting point at the exhibition center:
  The BFRR (the Belorussian national society) booth #259. The booth
  operator is Vladimir, EU1SA.
# See Peter, DL2YCA at the camp ground parking lot east. Under a large
  tent roof he provides chairs, tables, wide choises of cold drinks and
  the club station DLØTTY. Just look for the "DRCG" flag! Yesterday Peter
  went down to Friedrichshafen.

See you all in about 5 days!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--