[RTTY] TCG BlackHole Sprinters

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TCG BlackHole Sprinters
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:08:11 GMT
So far the desire to play on the TCG BlackHole RTTY sprint team is
underwhelming.  There are two of us and possibly a third for the team.  Plenty
or room for 7 or 8 more people.

Remember, we almost lost the RTTY sprint a few years ago due to a lack of
interest.  Are we headed that way again?  I sure hope not so get on for an hour
or four of the sprint this weekend.  And if you are going to do that and want
to join the TCG BlackHole Sprinters, email me direct.

73 W0ETC
Larry L