[RTTY] 5N0NHD/JH8BKL QSL info!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5N0NHD/JH8BKL QSL info!
From: "Tim Pearson" <ku4j@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:43:54 -0600
For those trying to get a QSL for 5N0NHD via JH8BKL his address is WRONG on
qrz.com.

Thanks to JR1UTH for this information.  I will send a QSL
with new address today!

73's Tim/KU4J

I spoke with JH8BKL on the phone and explained about your e-mail.
He said that he did issue 5N0NHD's QSL cards to everybody who sent their
cards via Direct after confirming their QSOs.  JH8BKL informed me that
his address in "QRZ.com" site is(was) WRONG.
This means that if you sent your QSL card to the WRONG address, JH8BKL could
not receive it. He also said someone else registered QRZ.com with a WRONG
address.

Correct address and name is as follows;
Katsuhide KAWASE, JH8BKL
284-30 Kawaguchi-Kisen, Teshio-machi, Teshio-gun, Hokkaido,
098-3312 JAPAN

73

Shigeru AOKI, JR1UTH
Operations Section, JARL