Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, "Jay Townsend" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!
From: <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:35:43 -0600
Suggestion:  how's about an article on how easily the SO2R ops blow away
the competition.. Look at a couple of years worth of contest scores and
compare the highest SO2R scores to the highest SO1R scores (in high and
low power categories) to show that the best SO2R scores average 1/4th to
1/3rd higher than the best SO1R scores; that SO2R provides a greater
advantage than by moving up to the High Power category (compare SO1R
high power to SO2R low power scores which shows that SO2R LP wins over
SO1R HP almost every time); and, why contest committees, led by the
ARRL, continue to refuse to acknowledge the SO2R advantage, including
published admissions by top SO2R ops that it is a fantastic, though
somewhat complicated and costly advantage to obtain.

I've already sent in a few articles here and there and have been totally
ignored.

Tom WX4TM